The Dyna-ssoR pedal came from the Jam Pedals' realisation of their inspiration to combine a Ross Compressor and an MXR DynaComp (hence the name !) using the extremely rare NOS CA3080 chip!
The Dyna-ssoR can be used, either as a “squashing” compressor for tight single-coil-fuelled funk grooves, or as an infinite sustainer for soaring, overdriven humbucking tones.
Dyna-ssoR pedal - Jam Pedal
- Controls : Level , Sustain (compression)
- Works with a 9V battery or 9V boss-type DC adaptor (negative tip)
- Uses only 5mA of power when ON
- Dimensions : 111 x 60 x 32 mm
- Weight : 0,25 kg / 0,55 lb