Are you looking for that lyrical Gilmour tone? If yes then this is the pedal for you.
This vintage-sounding Fuzz-Distortion pedal was inspired from combining the circuits of the ’71 “triangle” and the later “Red Army / Civil War” Muff.
Along with the JAM Pedals individual touch, the end result boasts a smoother sound, fatter low end, pronounced midrange and added tonal flexibility of the tone knob.
Red Muck Fuzz Distortion pedal - Jam Pedals
- Controls : Level , Tone, Gain
- It works with a 9V battery or a 9V DC adaptor (tip-negative)
- Uses only 4mA of power when ON
- Dimensions : 111 x 68 x 47 mm
- Weight : 0,25 kg / 0,55 lb
The Red Muck pedal can also be used with bass guitars.